We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
For small business employees to communicate effectively with suppliers and customers in today's competitive business environment, they need ready access to information, updated in real time. They also need to stay connected - to each other and to the business applications they use to do their jobs. With the right solution, your business can collaborate more effectively and problem-solve like never before. The Cisco Unified Communications 560, a central part of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS), is an affordable unified communications appliance that provides voice and data communications, voicemail, automated attendant, video, security, and wireless capabilities while integrating with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. This easy-to-use solution supports up to 104 users and provides flexible deployment options based on your needs, supporting a wide array of IP phones, public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces, and Internet connectivity.
- Mfr. Part #: UC560-T1E1-K9
- IP-based all-in-one solution designed for small businesses with up to five sites networked with interoffice dialing
- Flexible call processing deployment options, including private branch exchange (PBX) or key system mode, for an easy transition to the new system based on the existing phone system
- Full-featured voice messaging and automated attendant to help improve communication among employees and with customers
- Easy access to voicemail messages from any phone, from the VoiceView Express IP phone display application, or via Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express
- Fax mail for each user, with faxes delivered directly to the desktop email client and the ability to redirect to any fax machine when checking voicemail via phone
- Cisco IP Communicator soft phone, enabling employees who are traveling or working from home to stay in touch using any Windows computer
- Video telephony that is as easy as making a voice call, using a Cisco USB video camera connected to any 7900 series phone or to the IP Communicator soft phone
- Built-in cost-saving Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking with preset configurations from major carriers
- Four analog phone connections (FXS) to support traditional fax machines or analog phones
- Network security is included at no extra cost, including Cisco IOS Firewall to protect the entry point into your network
- Virtual private network (VPN) IP Security (IPsec) enables site-to-site networking, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) provides remote users highly secure access to the network
- Three Gigabit Ethernet expansion ports can be used with Cisco Small Business Pro ESW 500 series switches with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Compatible with the Cisco Unified 500 Series IP phones
- Condition: Refurbished
- Cisco UC560-T1E1-K9
- Cisco CF Memory Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.