We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco ATA 186 Analog Telephone Adaptor is a handset-to-Ethernet adaptor that turns traditional telephone devices into IP devices. Customers can take advantage of the many new and exciting IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco ATAs.
- Supports 2 voice ports, each with its own independent telephone number
- Single Ethernet port
- Connects legacy telephones to IP-based networks
- Flexible configuration and provisioning options
- Clear, natural-sounding voice quality
- Supports multiple protocols for interoperability and deployment flexibility (SIP and SCCP)
- Small form factor design
- Enhanced security
One of the following licenses are required for each ATA depending on your system environment.
- CallManager Unit license (SW-CCM-UL-ANA)
- Unit license for SIP (SW-SMH-UL-ATA-1P)
- Cisco CallManager Express license for each ATA (SW-CCME-UL-ANA)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.