We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco SPA525G phone is connected to the network through its wired ethernet ports or the built-in Wireless-G connection. For wireless network connectivity, the Cisco SPA525G phone supports WEP and WPA security/encryption methods. The SPA525G can quickly identify available WiFI networks, and store multiple AP profiles. The Cisco SPA525G also supports WiFi Protected Setup. If you are using the Wireless-G connection, a seperate power adapter (PA-100) is required. The Cisco SPA525G provides an additional Ethernet port that allows a computer to be connected to the network through the IP Phone. (This option is only available when the phone is connected to the network via the wired Ethernet connection.)
Unlike traditional phones, the Cisco SPA525G requires a separate power source. Either connect your phone to an Ethernet switch that provides Power over Ethernet (PoE), or us a separate power adapter (PA-100).
- 2 Ethernet 10/100Mbps ports
- 802.3af Power Over Ethernet support
- USB 2.0 host port for connecting a USB memory device to play MP3 music files
- AUX port (to attach a SPA932 attendant console)
- Bluetooth capability for headset support
- 2.5mm stereo earphone jack for wired headset
- Wireless G client support
- Kensington security slot support
- Integrated web/XML applications (Weather, News, Sports, etc)
- Supports both SIP with SPA9000 or leading third party call control platforms and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.