We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
This USB 2.0 USB-A to USB-C cable is the perfect solution for connecting a smartphone, tablet, or another mobile device with a USB-C port to a computer with the standard a USB Type-A port for USB 2.0 communication. The USB-C connector has a robust design allowing for the connector to be plugged in and un-plugged up to 10,000 times. The sturdy construction ensures that the product provides peace of mind and is built to stand up to the rigors the most demanding on the go life. The USB-C connector has a symmetrical design which is identical on both sides, it does not matter if you plug it in upside-down or right-side-up. It will plug in the first time every time while preventing damage to the connector port.
- Mfr. Part #: 28872
- Provides compatibility for USB-A laptop, tablet, or desktop to connect to a USB-C cellphone, tablet printer or external hard drive
- Designed to support USB 2.0 communication and features
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- Color coded white and labeled to designate USB 2.0 feature support
- Cable Type: USB
- Cable Length: 10 ft
- Connector on First End: Type C Male USB 2.0 USB
- Connector on Second End: Type A Male USB 2.0 USB
- Device Supported: Printer, Notebook, Tablet, Hard Drive, Cellular Phone, Smartphone
- Data Transfer Rate: 60 MB/s
Note: This cable is designed to support USB 2.0 communication and features and is not able to support USB 3.1 Gen 2 Communication and features.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.