We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Smart-UPS™ are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently.
- Mnfr. Part #: SMC1000C
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available. Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
- Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management. Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs. Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader. Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles: 8 x NEMA 5-15R
- Switching Time: 10 ms
- Application/Usage: Network Hub, Router, Network Device, POS Terminal, Server, Switch
- Load Capacity (VA): 1000 VA
- Load Capacity (Watt): 600 W
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Input Voltage Range: 93 V AC - 130 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 9.20 Minute
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time: 3 Hour
- Hot Swappable: Yes
- Smart-UPS C 1000VA LCD 120V with SmartConnect
- CD with Software
- Documentation CD
- USB Cable
**Note: This item is subject to additional handling charges**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.