We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
This 120-volt, eight-outlet battery backup and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provide emergency power through short and medium-length power outages. Battery backup features a 390-watt/650-VA output capacity. USB connection lets you use your PC to access additional power protection and management features.
- Mfr. Part #: BE650G1
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- 8 total outlets – 4 battery backup, 4 surge only outlets, 2 transformer block spaced
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles: 4 x NEMA 5-15R
- Dataline Protection: RJ-45
- Load Capacity (VA): 650 VA
- Load Capacity (Watt): 390 W
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- USB: Yes
- Battery Characteristics: Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof
- Battery Chemistry: Lead Acid
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 3 Minute
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load): 12 Minute
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time: 24 Hour
- Hot Swappable: Yes
- Back-UPS 650 VA Desktop UPS
- USB Cable
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.