We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Mitel 5320 IP Phone is an economical, entry-level, self-labeling enterprise phone that is specifically designed for communications-intensive companies that require a converged IP infrastructure to deliver productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the user desktop. This includes unified communications, speech recognition, PC integration, contact center, and remote voice and data applications.
- Mfr. Part #: 50006191
- Large graphics display (160 pixels × 320 pixels)
- Eight programmable, one-touch, multi-function, self-labeling keys (for speed dialing, line appearances, and feature access)
- (HTML Desktop Toolkit included for applications development
- Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand and 5610 IP DECT Standsupport
- 12 fixed function keys: menu, hold, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down, previous page, next page
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express and Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC)
- Advanced support
- Mitel Intelligent Directory and Live Content Suite applications support
- Browser-based Desktop User Tool for easier user programming and key labeling
- Dual Mode: supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10 / 100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Supported on both Mitel Communications Director (MCD) and Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP)
- Condition: Refurbished
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.