We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Equipped with 48 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. in addition, four small, form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) provide fiber connectivity for greater distances. These are not shared combo-ports, but true Gigabit ports, pushing the total available bandwidth up to 104 Gbps. More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Now, thanks to energy-efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet 48-Port Managed Gigabit Switch detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port.
- 48 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Four small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP)
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- SNMP Management and Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- SNMP V1, V2C, V3 with RMON groups 1, 2, 3 & 9
- IPv4/v6 dual protocol
- Supports VLAN (tag-based and port-based)
- Provides IEEE 802.1x port-based security
- Supports link aggregation (trunking)
- Supports bandwidth control per port
- Supports port mirroring
- Supports two types of QoS: port-based and DSCP
- Broadcast storm control with multicast packet rate settings
- Supports 8k MAC address entries
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree/Spanning Tree protocol
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- Configuration via Web browser, Telnet or SSH
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- LEDs for power, link/activity, connection speed
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.