We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Reduce costs by using existing Cat5 cable to provide both power and data. The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Power over Ethernet Injector allows you to connect your IEEE 802.3af-compliant products to a non-PoE LAN switch port. The injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera or any IEEE 802.3af powered device (PD) to a switch. No need to run AC power lines for your wireless access point, network camera or IP phone. Simply connect the PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and use the existing Cat5 cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data. Does your existing LAN switch not support the new IEEE 802.3af PoE standard? Well, don’t let that stop you from realizing the benefits of delivering DC power over the existing Cat5 Ethernet cabling. Use the Model 503389 PoE Injector until you are able to upgrade your LAN switch to a model that supports the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard. Now that you are running DC power to your networked equipment through the Cat5 cabling, you need to be sure that the products are protected from power problems. The PoE Injector was designed to protect equipment from short circuits (short GRND), current overloads (over 450 mA) and high voltages (voltage exceeding 52 V).
- Ideal when AC power is not available
- Distance support: up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Power output of up to 15.4 Watts
- Supports all IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (Wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephones, IP surveillance cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Full-power Class 3 PoE design
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- LEDs: AC Powered (red), Channel Powered (green), Channel Alarm (red)
- Power: Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz, Output: 48 V DC / 350 mA
- Power consumption: 19 Watts (maximum)
- Power Over Ethernet Injector
- Power cable
- Instruction sheet