We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The award-winning EdgeView VoIP Support System and EdgeView Reports Server are a critical solution for service providers and enterprises looking for faster installation times and to better monitor/manage VoIP quality. The VoIP Support System offers proven operational savings and allows services provider and enterprise customers to easily scale their VoIP service through the central management of Edgewater Networks' EdgeMarc, EdgeConnect, and EdgeProtect Series products.
- Automated plug & dial setup of IP phones, EdgeMarc and EdgeConnect devices
- Advanced knowledgebase
- Configuration/setup of CPE including EdgeMarc, EdgeConnect, and IP phones
- MOS (mean opinion score) statistics capture - continuous and historical
- Proactive notification of poor call quality using SNMP traps or email
- Call signaling capture and analysis for advanced troubleshooting (call-ladders
- Secure transfer of User Agent authentication credentials
- Local EdgeMarc storage of configuration files
- Works with existing NMS infrastructure
- Image management and group upgrades for multiple nodes
- High availability with optional dual redundant, hot swappable AC or DC power supplies
- GUI-based interface
- Tiered administration privileges and multiple user accounts
- Plug & Dial - Eliminate pre-staging of IP phones
- Plug & Dial - Reduce installation times - from hours to minutes
- Plug & Dial - Improve "out of box" user experience
- OPEX savings – faster installs, fewer truck rolls, 60% shorter technical support calls
- Simplified troubleshooting – MOS statistics, LAN/WAN problem isolation signaling capture, VoIP knowledgebase
- Improved customer satisfaction – faster trouble resolution
- Flexibility – configuration, management and monitoring modules
- Scalability – one to many with multi-node support and remote upgrades
- Carrier Class – high availability for carrier-grade installations
- Easy to use – GUI-based tools for technicians of all levels to utilize immediately
- Data rich – knowledgebase management systems provides a vast library for troubleshooting and problem source identification
- Performance reporting– provides unprecedented visibility into the call quality and the performance of the VoIP network
- Seamless integration – works in conjunction with existing OSS or NMS systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.