We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Mfr. Part #: 27189
- Snagless design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
- Cable Type: Category 6
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Cable Length: 150 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male
- Connector on Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male
- Conductor: Copper
- Color: Red
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket
- Applications: Gigabit 1000 BASE-T, 100 BASE-T, 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3), 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5), 100 VG-AnyLAN, 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5), 55/155 Mbps ATM, Voice, T1, High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- Compatibility: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.