We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
This OM4 Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Cable is ideal for connecting 40GBase BiDi 10GBaseSR, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for 40 and 10 Gigabit network connections. This cable provides backward compatibility with existing 50/125 equipment and the performance headroom required to support LED and VCSEL laser light sources, and 40 or 10 gigabit Ethernet applications in a datacenter or wiring closet.
- Mfr. Part #: 01005
- Constructed to support OM4 transmission standards
- Multimode fiber construction - 50/125 diameter core and cladding
- Support for 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Ethernet communication
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Cable Type: Fiber Optic
- Fiber Optic Mode: Multi-mode
- Core/Cladding Diameter: 50/125 µm
- Cable Length: 29.53 ft / 9 meters
- Connector on First End: 2 x LC Male Network
- Connector on Second End: 2 x LC Male Network
- Device Supported: Network Device
- Data Transfer Rate: 5 GB/s
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.