We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The S4 4.5" High-Performance 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker (Black) from Bogen Communications provides detailed audio from a compact and robust design. The speaker features a 4.5" metal alloy MDT cone woofer that utilizes patented NEAR MLS ferrofluid suspension to keep the voice coil centered for reduced distortion. The 1" titanium tweeter with ferrofluid damping provides crisp, soaring treble. Polymer compound cone surrounds resist UV rays, chemicals, and salt spray for excellent longevity. The speaker has a 75W power handling capability at 8 ohms to provide a strong performance and wide compatibility with a variety of sound systems. The injection-molded UV-protected ABS cabinet provides lasting good looks and durability with low resonance for excellent clarity. The cabinet features a powder-coated aluminum grille and mounting bracket for long-term use. The bracket uses hemispherical swivel mounting to make it easy to install, aim, and lock in the position of the speaker.
- High sensitivity and exceptional power handling
- 75W at 8 ohms
- Hemispherical mounting system makes it simple to mount, aim, and lock-in position of loudspeaker
- 4-1/2” metal-alloy MDT mid/bass speaker cone is extremely stable in all environments
- MLS Ferrofluid voice coil centering replaces distortioncausing mechanical spider and seals magnet gap
- 1” titanium high frequency driver delivers clear, articulate response and consistent long-term performance
- Wide, even coverage over listening area
- High-density, injection-molded cabinet provides an exceptional cosmetic finish
- Low-resonance cabinet structure
- Precisely designed low-frequency tuning for proper balance
- Advanced polymer compound cone surrounds resist UV rays, chemicals, and salt spray
- Aluminum-alloy & Titanium cones, UV-protected ABS cabinets, and powder-coated aluminum grilles and mounting brackets assure long-term cosmetic and sonic durability
- Pressure clamping input terminals for quick installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.