We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The APC SurgeArrest Home/Office series provides a high level of protection for your computers, electronics and connected devices, as well as providing surge protection for your phone lines and on selected models - coax cables. Its state of the art circuitry offers excellent protection for sensitive electronic equipment against large electric surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, eight foot power cord, phone line splitter, status indicator LEDs, cord management and more make this one of our most complete electric surge offerings - our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy guarantees it.
- Mnfr. Part #: P11U2
- Lightning and Surge Protection: To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes
- Data-line Protection: Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer: A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord
- Fail Safe Mode: Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
- Receptacles: 11 x NEMA 5-15R
- Receptacles: 2 x USB
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 5 V DC
- Surge Energy Rating: 2880 J
- Power Cord/Cable Length: 8ft
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 4.7"
- Depth: 11.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 2.23 lb
- SurgeArrest 11-Outlet
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.