We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Total Access 908 IP Business Gateway provides SIP-gateway functionality, a robust IP router, firewall and VPN functionality, and support for a number of analog and digital interfaces for existing phone equipment, or for the combination of an IP PBX and an analog fax, phones, or modem. Part numbers are available for both single T1 and single ADSL2+ WAN interfaces.
- Mfr. Part #: 4212908L1
- Single T1/single Ethernet platform, 8 analog FXS interfaces, integrated DSX-1
- Ideal for networks transitioning to VoIP and an all IP voice and data WAN
- Carrier-class, cost-effective IP Business Gateway for integrated services such as VoIP
- Supports up to 8 analog FXS interfaces for legacy equipment
- Single Ethernet interface for data connectivity
- Integral DSX-1 PRI/CAS for PBX connectivity
- Transparent proxy with survivability for network outages
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Compatible with industry leading softswitches and call agents
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Single T1 WAN interface
- Analog to SIP or MGCP conversion for legacy support over a dynamic IP network
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Standardized G.729a voice compression requires less bandwidth per voice call
- Rugged metal case
- AC power with optional battery backup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.