We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NetVanta® 3430 is a modular access router that uses RapidRoute technology to deliver the high-packet throughput required for IP telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access. This performance-enhanced platform delivers wire-speed throughput, even with advanced services enabled like Quality of Service (QoS), NAT, firewall, and VPN.
- Mfr. Part #: 4200820G3SBC
- WAN Connectivity: Single-slot Module supports up to two T1s
- LAN Connectivity: 2 x auto-sensing 10/100Base-T ports (RJ-45)
- Wireless Access Point (WAP): Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points
- Firewall: Stateful Inspection Firewall
- VPN: IPSec Tunnel Mode: 100 Tunnels
- Quality of Service (QoS): DiffServ Packet Marking and Recognition
- Administration: Web-based GUI
- Single-slot Modular Access Router supporting up to two T1s
- RapidRoute technology for greater performance
- Inherent URL filtering to manage employee Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- CompactFlash slot for backup and restore, and for auto-provisioning
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Onboard hardware encryption accelerator for faster VPN connects
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- upports all current NIMs and Dial Backup Interface Modules (DIMs)
- Integral stateful inspection firewall protects against Denial of Service (DoS) attempts
- Standards-based eBGP/iBGP, OSPF, RIP, static routing, and bridging protocols
- Network Address Translation (NAT/NAPT), 1:1 NAT Port Translation, and NAT Traversal v2
- NAT-compliant SIP ALG
- DHCP client, server, and relay
- Inherent URL filtering or through Websense® integration
- TACACS+ and RADIUS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.