We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NetVanta 6250 series of IP Business Gateways with 8 FXS ports are designed to deliver a new level of performance as next generation networking services are deployed. Increased Ethernet port density will also allow for multi-service offering delivery with this single platform.
- Mfr. Part #: 4700252F1
- Analog Voice Interface: 8 FXS Ports via 50-pin Amphenol
- Digital Voice Interface: RJ-48C, T1 CAS support, PRI
- Ethernet Connectivity: Single Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Base-T), Copper or Fiber SFP, Four Fast Ethernet (10/100Base-T), RJ-45, Supports 802.1q VLAN trunking
- ADTRAN’s highest performing IP Business Gateway for delivering business services
- Seamless voice and data integration over VoIP-based network architectures
- Includes five routed Ethernet interfaces
- Perfect for multi-T1 through higher bandwidth Ethernet services
- VQM for advance troubleshooting
- QoS ensures priority for voice traffic
- Packet Capture (PCAP) for easy troubleshooting
- Designed to support both legacy and SIP PBX connectivity
- Compatible with industry-leading softswitches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Standardized voice compression requires less bandwidth per voice call
- Integral full-featured business class IP router for data support and Internet access
- Optional full featured SBC for robust network security and voice interoperability
- Supports 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Trunking
- NAT for IP address concealment
- Feature-rich AOS
- Rugged metal case
- Optional battery backup
- Industry-leading, five-year warranty (North America)
- Dual AC/DC power supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.