We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Bluesocket 2030 is a high-performance, 802.11ac indoor Access Point with 3x3:3 MIMO internal antennas providing 1.3 Gbps on the 5GHz radio and 450 Mbps on the 2.4GHz for a total of 1.75 Gbps. The Bluesocket 2030 802.11ac AP is designed for high user density environments such as conference centers and lecture halls, high throughput applications such as video and applications with large file transfers such as CAD. The Bluesocket 2030 AP is fully functional with 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), has a built-in stateful firewall, Wireless Intrusion-Detection System (W-IDS) and is completely plug-and-play ensuring simple and secure deployments.
**The purchase of this part # requires Part #: 1951901G1-1 AP LICENSE (includes the HA software upgrade)-RFA**
- Mfr. Part #: 1700948F1
- Adtran Bluesocket 2030 802.11ac (3x3:3) Indoor Access Point
- Model: 2030
- Product Line: Bluesocket
- Wireless access point
- Powered via 802.11ac
- Antenna Qty: 6
- Antenna Form Factor: Internal
- Included Accessories: Pole mount, Wall/ceiling mounting plate
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless access points supporting MIMO antenna technology
- Dual radio 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- Full 3x3:3 MIMO Performance
- Data rates up to 1.3 Gbps on 5 GHz radio and 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz radio
- Fully functional with 802.3af (PoE)User configurable maximum associated clients per radio
- Increased receive sensitivity for mobile devices with less transmit power
- Supports auto discovery and plug-and-play, ”zero-configuration” deployment
- Supports WMM/802.11e and QoS for Enterprise-class Voice over Wi-Fi
- Automatic channel and power adjustments to optimize coverage and maximize performance
- Integrated wireless intrusion detection system to identify rogue access points and wireless attacks
- Supports stateful firewall for highest security at the edge
**Note: Requires IEEE 802.3af PoE or 12 volt AC/DC power adapter, Not Included and both Sold Separately.**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.