The ability to transfer calls to others, whether in office or on the field, makes…
For All Your Phone System Needs
Using Call Transfer On The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone
Of the features that help users efficiently manage calls is Call Transfer. To learn how to use this feature on your Grandstream phone, follow these steps.
1. Press the Transfer button (two phone icons with an arrow in between).
2. Dial the number and press the Send button (green handset icon) to complete transfer of active call.
1. Press an idle line key to make a new call and the active LINE will be placed on hold automatically.
2. Once the call is established, press the Transfer button, followed by the LINE button of the held line to transfer the call.
3. After the call is transferred, phone will display idle screen.
1. Set “Auto-Attended Transfer” to “Yes” on Web GUI.
2. Establish one call first.
3. Press the Transfer key to bring up a new line, and the first call will be placed on hold automatically.
4. Dial the number and press the Send button to make a second call.
5. Press the Transfer key again to make the transfer.
Note: For Auto-Attended Transfer, after dialing out the number for the second call, a “Split” soft key will show. If the second call is not yet established (ringing), pressing “Split” will hang up the second call. If the second call is established (answered), pressing “Split” will resume the second call and keep the first call on hold.
And that is how you use the Call Transfer feature on the Grandstream GXP2130 phone. Please see your System Administrator if you have any questions.
To find an affordable selection of new and refurbished Grandstream phones and more business phones from top manufacturers, please visit us online at Startechtel.com or call 800-564-8045. To stay up to date on the latest news and deals, connect with us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.