https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-UA1KZiSg8 Transferring calls to the appropriate parties on the Avaya Merlin BIS-10 phone is…
For All Your Phone System Needs
How To Start A Conference Call On The Avaya Merlin BIS10 Phone
- Dial the first number or extension.
- After the first call is answered, press Conference (this will put the call on hold).
- Select a line button, if not selected.
- Dial the next number or extension.
- Announce the call and press Conference.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each outside participant.
- To end the conference, hang up.
- Press Drop and line button to drop any participant added.
- Press Hold to temporarily leave the conference.
- Press any participant’s line to rejoin the conference.
And that is how you use the Conference feature on the Avaya Merlin BIS10 phone. If you have further questions, please see your System Administrator.
For great prices on the Avaya Merlin BIS10 phone and other new and refurbished phones and equipment, visit Startechtel.com or call 800-564-8045 today! You can also connect with us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest!