VoIP Phone System and Business Phones
If you haven't switched to a Voice over IP phone system for your business yet, you may want to consider it. Upgrading to a VoIP phone system can save you money while providing excellent features for your business that will enable your employees to work more efficiently.
With VoIP phone systems, voice communications are transmitted over your data network. This consolidates your Internet and phone bill to a singular, usually fixed, amount. You can adjust your data needs accordingly so that your calls are processed quickly. You can save money while increasing productivity for your business.
Another benefit of VoIP phone systems are the Voice over IP phones. These telephones possess advanced features such as improved conferencing abilities, Find Me/Follow Me call routing, voicemail transcription, and much more. Find these excellent features in our stock of new and refurbished VoIP telephones from popular brands.
Don't want to invest in VoIP telephones? Because VoIP technologies are conducted over the Internet, you can make calls from your computer. All you need is Internet connection, speakers, a microphone, and a sound card. This flexibility and convenience make Voice over IP a smart choice.
For a quality, cost-effective VoIP phone system, look no further. We carry an extensive stock of Voice over IP business phones and phone systems for you. Leading manufacturers like Nortel and Allworx provide VoIP phone systems equipped with the best features and technologies for your small or large business. Shop our selection today, or request a free phone system quote.
VoIP Solutions For Your SMB or Enterprise Business
- Provides the best features for an exceptional calling experience - presence management, multi-site integration, unified messaging, and much more.
- Get the ultimate flexibility with Allworx - supports both analog and VoIP phones so you can decide which system works best for you.
- Allworx business phone systems are equipped for everyone - perfect for SMBs, Enterprise businesses, and everything in between.
- Enterprise class Voice over IP solution to support 3 to 200 users within your organization.
- Built-in redundancy to automatically detect failures and switches over seamlessly without any loss of service.
- Full suite of applications to enable your business to streamline costs, be more productive, and better serve customers.
Request a Quote
Purchasing a business telephone system is easy. Simply fill out our free business phone system quote form and one of our sales agents will configure a phone system that will meet your company's needs.